We are happy to have families attending Cru Winter Training! Cru values families and wants your family experience to be a blessing.
Cru Winter Training can be a very time-intensive process. Be sure to give yourself grace, and know that we are here to serve you. If you would like to discuss the needs of your family or have any questions or concerns, please be sure to contact someone on the IBS Team or your MPD Coach.
Here is some info that will help you manage expectations for your family while attending Cru Winter Training:
- Is held in a suite at the El Caribe that has a separate sleeping room from the activity room. The suite is on the second floor and is very close and convenient to our main meeting room.
- Has a planned curriculum and is staffed by experienced workers who love the Lord and have had a background check.
- Is available during all daytime sessions.
- During IBS classes, we encourage moms to leave their children in childcare beyond the hours of their class (8am to 12:30pm). This is so they can have plenty of time to do homework and study for the classes. Dads will probably need 3-5 hours of homework/study time per night for their two classes.
- Snacks are provided for your children. Lunches are not. Children will need to be picked up during the lunch time slot and eat with their families.
- Childcare costs:
- $50/child non-refundable registration fee
- $500 for each child for IBS
- $150 for each child during the MPD Refresh Retreat
- If you wish to have a friend or family member watch your child(ren) for any or all of the time, please feel free to do so.
- Families will stay at the El Caribe and can choose to have two adjoining rooms, if needed. More details about housing can be found on the Location page.