Fall Transitions Conference
Tentative Schedule for Transitions Conference Fall 2022
(prior to NSO Fall 2022)
Tuesday, September 7
- Arrive/Check-in to hotel by 5 p.m. (or in time for dinner)
- Transitions Onsite Registration:
- Date: Tuesday, September 6
- Time: 5-6 p.m.
- Location: Conference Office / Trinidad Boardroom – Room 1201 (second floor, South Tower)
- Group Pizza and Welcome:
- Community Room (Room 1301) on the third floor of the South Tower, 6-8 p.m.
- NOTE: If unable to arrive to the hotel by 5 p.m., you can check-in on Monday, September 5. Be sure to register accordingly.
Wednesday, September 8
- Welcome and Worship: 9:30 a.m.
- Conference-Provided Lunch: 12 noon
- Afternoon Session: 1 p.m.
- Dinner by Groups (go eat together at local restaurants): 5:30 p.m.
Thursday, September 9
- Worship/Morning Session: 9 a.m.
- Lunch on your own: 12 noon
- Afternoon Session: 1:30 p.m.
- Dinner on your own: 5:30 p.m.
- Welcome Social (Optional):
- Community Room (Room 1301) on the third floor of the South Tower, 7:30-9 p.m. (Open to all New Staff)
- NOTE: Others arrive at the hotel for NSO Fall 2022.
Transitions Conference Costs
Below are the estimated costs for the Transitions Conference (Fall 2022)
* Family Housing cost is for two adjoining rooms. If you would like one room, use the “Couple” cost for housing.
** In addition to food and other costs, we strongly encourage everyone to leave a housekeeping tip of $1.00/person per night. If you are staying 12 nights, then we would encourage you to leave a tip of $12 for housekeeping (couples would leave $24).
*** After the end of NSO, your conference-related costs will be charged directly to your staff account.
**** A 12 percent administrative charge is deducted by Cru from all support raised by a staff member. These funds are used for overseas expansion and to help fund the administrative services provided to staff by our World Headquarters. You will need to account for this when calculating how much support to raise.