1000 Holt Ave.
Winter Park, FL 32789
A map of Rollins can be found at
Rollins Campus Map
- Each suite is anchored by a shared living space, including a furnished living room, washer and dryer, and a full kitchen with stainless-steel appliances.
- Kitchens do not include dishes, utensils, coffeemaker, cookware, etc.
- You will have your own private bedroom that includes a full-size mattress, full private bathroom, closet, workspace, and additional storage.
- Full-size bed linens, pillows and towels are not provided. You can bring your own or you can order them for approximately $80 per person when you register online for NSO.
Individuals will be placed with 3 other same-gender staff in a four bedroom unit, and married couples will be placed with another married couple in a 2 bedroom unit. (FYI, each couple will have a room in the suite with two full-sized beds and two bathrooms.)
Sutton Place Apartments offer one and two bedroom options. You can explore more about Sutton Place on the Rollins College residential life website (scroll down to Sutton Place).
- Are only for families with children.
- One bedroom/one bath apartments are approx. $86 per family per night.
- Two bedroom/two bath apartments are approx. $132 per family per night.
- Are fully furnished with living room, dining room and bedroom furniture and include a full kitchen, dishwasher and full sized refrigerator.
- Each bedroom has two extra-long twin beds that can be moved together to make a king-size bed.
- Extra long twin-size bed linens, pillows and towels are not provided. You can bring your own or you can order them for approximately $80 per person when you register online for NSO.
- Do not include kitchen items (dishes, utensils, coffeemaker, microwave, cookware, etc.).
- Laundry facilities are available onsite, and are included in the cost of housing.
For community purposes, and because of the full schedule this summer, you will be enrolled in the lunch meal plan. The meals are served buffet-style in the Dining Hall, with a wide variety of foods that will suit most dietary needs. Lunch is served M-F. For times when meals are not served, all housing options include a full kitchen and there is plenty of great dining within walking distance of Rollins. Rollins also has an on-campus Cafe and Grill in Seymour Hall with “Grab and Go” food options (M-F).
Based on where you will be living, you will need to park in the following locations:
- Rollins Parking Garage (For those living in Seymour Hall)
- Sutton Place Apartments Lot (For those living in Sutton Place Apartments)
- Truist Parking Garage (For those who are commuting)
Parking passes will be made available during onsite registration. Parking costs $10/week and will be added to your conference cost.
Recreation and Pool Facilities
- Seymour Hall swimming pool and deck. Operating hours are 9am – dusk.
- There is a fitness center located on the first floor of Seymour Hall. Operating hours are 7am – 12am. Any updated information will be available in the NSO Office.
- The volleyball court located outside of Ward Hall is first-come, first-served.
- The tennis courts are available on the weekends.
- Basketball is available at local parks.
We recommend you do not forward your mail, but have someone collect your mail and send it to you periodically. Mail can be sent to:
Your Name – Cru
1000 Holt Ave
Winter Park, FL 32789