1000 Holt Ave.
Winter Park, FL 32789
All individuals and married couples with no children are required to stay in Seymour Hall Apartments.
Married couples with children will be assigned to an apartment at Sutton Place Apartments on the Rollins campus. One and two bedroom apartments are available.
Seymour Hall is located in the Lakeside Neighborhood residential community. Each suite is anchored by a shared living space, including a furnished living room, a full kitchen with stainless-steel appliances, and a washer and dryer. You will have your own private bedroom that includes a full-size mattress, full private bathroom, closet, workspace, and additional storage.
Individuals will be placed with 3 other same-gender staff in a four bedroom unit, and married couples will be placed with another married couple in a 2 bedroom unit. (FYI, each couple will have a room in the suite with two full-sized beds and two bathrooms.)
Full-size bed linens, pillows and towels are not provided. You can bring your own or you can order them for approximately $80 per person when you register online for NSO.
Feel free to explore your summer accommodations using this link.
Sutton Place Apartments
Sutton Place Apartments offer one and two bedroom options. You can explore more about Sutton Place on the Rollins College residential life website (scroll down to Sutton Place).
Sutton Place Apartments Video Tour
- Are only for families with children.
- One bedroom/one bath apartments are approx. $86 per family per night.
- Two bedroom/two bath apartments are approx. $132 per family per night.
- Are fully furnished with living room, dining room and bedroom furniture and include a full kitchen, dishwasher and full sized refrigerator.
- Each bedroom has two extra-long twin beds that can be moved together to make a king-size bed.
- Extra long twin-size bed linens, pillows and towels are not provided. You can bring your own or you can order them for approximately $80 per person when you register online for NSO.
- Do not include kitchen items (dishes, utensils, coffeemaker, microwave, cookware, etc.).
- Laundry facilities are available onsite, and are included in the cost of housing.
**PLEASE NOTE** Due to renovations, the Rollins’ Dining Hall will be closed for Summer 2023. All meals will be on your own. Rollins will have a Cafe and Grill in Seymour Hall that will be open during the summer for grab and go lunches and all on-campus housing have full kitchens.
You will need to park your car in the Sutton Place Apartments Lot or the Truist Parking Garage. Parking passes will be made available during onsite registration. Parking costs $10/week and will be added to your conference cost.
Recreation and Pool Facilities
- Seymour Hall swimming pool and deck. Operating hours are 9am – dusk.
- There is a fitness center located on the first floor of Seymour Hall. Operating hours are 7am – 12am. Any updated information will be available in the NSO Office.
- The volleyball court located outside of Ward Hall is first-come, first-served.
- The tennis courts are available on the weekends.
- Basketball is available at local parks.
We recommend you do not forward your mail, but have someone collect your mail and send it to you periodically. Mail can be sent to:
Your Name – Cru
1000 Holt Ave
Winter Park, FL 32789