A map of Rollins can be found at Rollins Campus Map
Getting to Rollins
Look for the Cru signs pointing the way to Seymour Hall on registration day.
(PLEASE NOTE: The name on the side of the building that is visible from the street reads “RITA BORNSTEIN HALL“. So don’t be confused. You are in the right place. Use the Bornstein Hall entrance.)
Onsite Registration will take place in Seymour Hall. When you arrive, please leave your luggage in your vehicle (unless arriving by shuttle). Follow the signs.
SHUTTLE / TAXI and LUGGAGE DROP OFF
The GPS coordinates for Seymour Hall shuttle/taxi and luggage drop off are: 28.591895, -81.346999
(note: Google Maps has not been updated with the new Seymour Hall building. Use the GPS coordinates for navigation purposes.)
Parking on campus is VERY limited. You will need to park in the Rollins parking locations (listed above). After registering, you can drop your luggage off at your apartment. You will then need to proceed to the parking locations.
Getting Your Room Keys
- Saturday, June 17:
- Sunday, June 18:
- 5-6 p.m.: We’ll have your keys and linens (if pre-ordered) in Seymour Hall during Onsite Registration from 5-6 p.m.
- Outside The Above Hours: If you anticipate arriving outside of 5-6 p.m., please email the Applicant Liaison Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as you can so we can make arrangements for you to pick up your room key.
- Monday, June 19:
- 3-6 p.m.: We’ll have your keys and linens (if pre-ordered) in Seymour Hall during onsite late registration from 3-6 p.m..
- Outside The Above Hours: If you anticipate arriving outside of 3-6 p.m., please email the Applicant Liaison Team (email@example.com) as soon as you can so we can make arrangements for you to pick up your room key.
- Tuesday, July 4:
- Wednesday, July 5:
- Thursday, July 6:
(Note: You’ll find life at NSO a bit easier if you have your own vehicle.)
Arriving by plane:
Please make sure your flight arrives so that you will have plenty of time to get to Rollins for registration.
You can fly into Orlando International Airport (MCO) or Orlando-Sanford Airport (SFB).
There are a number of shuttle services (including Mears Transportation) that offers taxis and shared van rides from the airport. You can coordinate shuttle rides on our Slack channel.
Arriving by Greyhound bus:
The Greyhound bus station in Orlando is about 10 miles from Rollins College.
Arriving by Amtrak train:
The Winter Park Amtrak station is about half a mile from Rollins College.
- Mears Transportation (mearstransportation.com)
- Uber / Lyft
- Additional Suggestions:
- You may be able get a better rate if you book a shuttle as a group.
- It can be cheap to share a rental car with a group.
- You can also search the web for shuttle service from local airports.