Winter Logistics IBS
- Arrive at the El Caribe on Monday, January 8 (by 4:00 pm EST)
- If you are not able to arrive at the El Caribe by 4:00 pm on the 8th, please make plans to arrive a day early.
- Make sure to allow enough time to get settled and buy necessary groceries.
- When you arrive, check in to El Caribe front desk to get a room key.
- IBS Onsite Registration:
- Date: Monday, January 8
- Time: 4-6 p.m.
- Location: Conference Office / Trinidad Boardroom – Room 1201 (second floor, South Tower)
- LATE REGISTRATION will be held on Tuesday, January 9 (7-730 a.m.)
(Note: You’ll find life at IBS a bit easier if you have your own vehicle.)
ARRIVING BY PLANE:
Please make sure your flight arrives so that you will have plenty of time to get to the El Caribe for registration.
It is very convenient to fly directly into Daytona Beach International Airport (DAB), but often tickets are cheaper flying into Orlando (MCO), Sanford (SFB), or Jacksonville (JAX), even including cost of transportation to Daytona Beach.
- Groome transportation provides daily service between Daytona and Orlando, including Orlando (MCO) and Sanford (SFB) Airports. You will need to make your reservations at least 2 days in advance. You can reach GROOME at (386) 257-5411 or at groometransportation.com/daytona.
- Mears transportation (mearstransportation.com)
- Additional Suggestions:
- You may be able get a better rate if you book a shuttle as a group.
- It can be cheap to share a rental car with a group.
- You can also search the web for shuttle service from local airports.